Last Date for Submission: 31 March 2018.
Welcome to the Joint 2018 7th International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV) &
2nd International Conference on Imaging, Vision & Pattern Recognition (icIVPR)!
IEEE and IEEE Computer Society: Technical Co-sponsor - similar to previous conferences! So accepted & presented papers will be sent to
be archived in .
#Mohamed-Slim Alouini, Fellow, IEEE
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, KSA
University of Twente, The Netherlands
#Toshio Fukuda, Fellow, IEEE
Meijo University, Japan; Nagoya University, Japan
#Norliza Mohd Noor, SMIEEE
UTM Razak School of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Malaysia
How to submit in SS?:
Click THIS for Special Session - then, click + Create new submission,
then select "IVPR: Imaging, Vision & Pattern Recognition" track,
then select your Special Session from "SUBJECT AREAS".
Tutorial: "Raspberry Pi for Computer Vision",
PiLab Hands-on Tutorial.
Speaker: Atsushi Inoue, Ph.D.
Director of Intelligent Informatics Initiative (I3)
Professor, Eastern Washington University, USA
Tutorial: "Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access (NOMA) in 5G and Beyond in the Era of Spectrum Scarcity"
Speaker: S.M. Riazul Islam, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Sejong University, South Korea
- Special Session: Deep learning for pattern recognition
Organizer: Norliza Mohd Noor, UTM Razak School of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Malaysia
- Special Session: Recent advances in Digital Oilfield - Technologies & Applications
Organizer: Iakov Korovin, Southern Federal University, Russia
Gerald Schaefer, Loughborough University, UK
- Special Session: Data for Policy and Public Good
Organizer: Moinul Zaber, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Special Session: Advanced Sensors and Systems for Health Care Applications
Organizer: VR Singh, FIEEE, National Physical Laboratory, India
- Special Session: Tissue Engineering and Bioartificial Organ System
Organizer: Azizi Miskon, National Defence University of Malaysia, Malaysia
- Special Session: Sensor Systems ...
Organizer: Seiichi Serikawa, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
- Special Session: Generative Adversarial Neural Networks
Organizer: Nabeel Mohammed, North South University, Bangladesh
- Special Session: Signal Processing for Biomedical and Industrial Applications
Organizer: Md. T. I. Khan, Saga University, Japan
- Special Session: Soft computing for image processing and pattern searching
Organizer: Pavel Vlasanek, University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Special Session: Software Engineering for Quality Assurance
Organizer: B M Mainul Hossain, Shah Mostafa Khaled, Md. Rayhanur Rahman, Nadia Nahar,
University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Special Session: Signal and Image Processing for UAVs, Drones, Self-driving Cars, and Robotics
Organizer: Chowdhury Shahriar, Northrop Grumman Corporations, USA;
M Ahad, University of Dhaka, BD
- Special Session: Advanced Electro Active Polymer Materials and its Application
Organizer: SRIJAN BHATTACHARYA, RCC Institute of Information Technology, India
- Special Session: Advancements and Applications of Embedded Systems
Organizer: Mohamad Khairi Ishak, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Special Session: Brain Signal Processing
Organizer: Omar Farooq, Aligarh Muslim University, India
- Special Session: Artificial Intelligence in Distance Education
Organizer: M. Ali Akber Dewan, Athabasca University, Canada
- Special Session: Biomedical Image Analysis
Organizer: Julius Hossain, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Germany
- Promising papers can be submitted to SC - so that authors can present in Interactive Poster Presentation during the conference, can have the great opportunity to listen from a good no. of Keynote and Invited Speakers, make networking and learn from others.
- Paper submission: 2~6 pages in IEEE format.
- Mention 'SC: ' at the beginning of your TITLE.
- These papers will NOT be in in IEEE Xplore, but you have to present your paper in the conference. A panel of top experts will judge various best papers under different categories. They will also help the researchers to work better. The purpose is to allow young researchers to have exposure and learning.
- Certificates for all papers.
- Some papers from regular submission may be forwarded to SCIEV based on quality & originality.
- Journal Issue: Some papers will be selected for
Int. Journal of Electronics & Informatics (IJEI) (ISSN: 2186-0114).
- Attention: Before you submit your paper, authors are requested to read on dual-submission / plagiarism: CLICK!
The ICIEV & icIVPR provide vibrant opportunities for researchers, industry practitioners and students to share their research experiences, research results, ideas, review of various aspects and practical development experiences on Informatics, Electronics, Computer Vision and related fields. Through various presentations from peer-reviewed accepted papers, Special Talks and networking - the ICIEV & icIVPR provide the avenue to share knowledge, make networks, and develop a community for the new researchers - based on the experiences of experts. The ICIEV & icIVPR will open doors for challenging research areas for future.
The ICIEV & icIVPR welcome you to be part of it - through offering Special Session, Tutorial, Workshop, Special Talk, Panel Discussion, and through submitting your research paper on and related arenas!
Major Topics of Interest in 4 Tracks (not restricted to):
Track: Imaging & Vision
- Computer Vision
- Image Processing
- Pattern Recognition
- Machine Learning
- Medical Image Processing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Remote Sensing & Geoscience
- Biomedical Systems, Applications in Medicine
- Robotics & Mechatronics
- Automation & Control Systems
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Vehicular Electrotechnology
- Computational Intelligence
- Soft Computing
- Fuzzy systems
- Signal Processing
- Electronic Devices
- Optoelectronics & Photonics
- Renewable Energy
- Smart Grid and Sustainable Energy
- Nuclear Energy
- Environmental Engineering and Green Technology
- Antennas and Wireless Propagation
- Electronic Systems
- Circuits and Systems
- Industry Application
- Sensors & Embedded Systems
- Computer Networking
- Communication Systems
- Information Theory
- Mobile Computing
- Informatics & IT
- Computer & Information Systems
- Open Gov Data (including Big Data) Visualization
- Educational Technology, Engineering Education
- Technology's Impacts on Society
- Technology Management
- Software Engineering
- High-Performance Low-Power Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Engineering for Unreached People
Track: Medical Health & Tech
- Engineering in Biology & Health Science
- Healthcare Technology
- Medical Health
- Medical Informatics
Kitakyushu International Convention Center, Kokura, Kitakyushu, Japan
Don't miss this opportunity to attend this conference!
For any query, please write to us.
More on partners and keynote/invited speaker of previous ICIEV series are available in Sponsors