Both Online and Onsite options will be available - similar to 9th ICIEV, 2020
FINAL PROGRAM of 9th ICIEV:
Click for Final Program.
Welcome to the 10th International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), 2021!
- Corona Virus Issue:
If one cannot attend the conference in-person, we provide remote presentation. Remain safe and strong.
- Indexed in IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS, and Ei Compendex (Few screenshots: Source: Compendex source list (XLSX, January 2020, 3.4 MB)
1st ICIEV 2012
7th ICIEV 2018
8th ICIEV 2019
- Similar to the last 9 ICIEV conferences in BD/JP/USA - processes are on the way so that the accepted & presented papers can be send to .
- Promising papers can be submitted to WiP sessions - so that authors can share any innovative ideas, work-in-progress reports during the conference.
We engage a panel of good experts in the related fields to evaluate, advise on emerging topics.
Authors can have the great opportunity to listen from a good no. of Keynote and Invited Speakers, make networking and learn from others.
- Paper submission: 2~6 pages, as per the template.
- Mention 'WiP: ' at the beginning of your TITLE.
- These papers will NOT be in IEEE Xplore, but you have to present your paper at the conference.
- As the WiP papers will not be in IEEE Xplore, after the conferences,
some of the good papers can be invited for extended version as a book chapter in an edited book series in Springer.
These will be decided after the recommendations from the experts who will evaluate the WiP presentations! Don't miss this learning process!
- A panel of top experts will judge various best papers under different categories. They will also help the researchers to work better.
The purpose is to allow young researchers to have exposure and learning.
- Certificates for all participants. If any highly-promising WiP papers are found with challenging ideas/themes/scopes, ICIEV may offer 'Best WiP Paper Award'.
- Some papers from regular submission may be forwarded to WiP based on quality & originality.
The ICIEV provides vibrant opportunities for researchers, industry practitioners and students to share
their research experiences, research results, ideas, review of various aspects and practical development
experiences on Informatics, Electronics, Vision and related fields. Through various presentations from peer-reviewed accepted papers, Special Talks and networking - the ICIEV provides the avenue to share knowledge, make networks, and develop a community for the new researchers - based on the experiences of experts. The ICIEV will open doors for challenging research areas for the future.
The ICIEV welcomes you to be part of it - through offering Special Session, Tutorial, Workshop, Special Talk, Panel Discussion, and through submitting your research paper on and related arenas!
- Attention: Before you submit your paper, authors are requested to read on dual-submission / plagiarism: CLICK!
Center for Natural Science & Engineering Research
Major Topics of Interest (not restricted to):
- Ubiquitous Systems
- IoT, Sensors & Embedded Systems
- Mechatronics & Control
- Communication & Networking
- Big Data & Cloud Computing
- Data Mining
- IT & Information Systems
- Computer Vision
Kitakyushu International Conference Center, Kokura, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka, Japan
(The venue is a few minutes' walk from the Kokura JR station that covers Shinkansen train.
The Kitakyushu International Airport and Fukuoka International Airport are the nearest airports.
Accommodations may be available from USD25 ~ USD100+. Within walking distances, there are a good number of hotels and restaurants.)
Don't miss this opportunity to attend this conference!
For any query, please write to us.
More on partners and keynote/invited speaker of previous ICIEV series are available in Sponsors