Submit by: 20 June, 2017 [4~6 pages paper in IEEE format]
Welcome to the 6th International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV)
7th International Symposium in Computational Medical and Health Technology (ISCMHT)!
We are under-process with IEEE & IEEE Computer Society, so that papers can be sent to IEEE Xplore - similar to previous 5 ICIEV conferences.
#Mohamed-Slim Alouini, Fellow, IEEE
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, KSA
#Toshio Fukuda, Fellow, IEEE
Nagoya University, Japan
University of Twente, The Netherlands
Vice-President, Osaka University, Japan
Eastern Washington University, USA
Title: Validation of a health education model: a hybrid approach
- Special Session: DPPG: Data for Policy and Public Good
- Special Session: TEBOS: Tissue Engineering and Bioartificial Organ System
- Special Session: CIHSA: Computational Intelligence for Health-care Systems and Applications
- Special Session: DO: Digital Oilfield
- Special Session: MLMIA: Machine Learning for Medical Image Analysis and Computer Vision
- Special Session: BHR: Recent Trends on Hand-writing Recognition
- Promising papers can be submitted to SCIEV - so that authors can present in Interactive Poster Presentation during the conference, can have the great opportunity to listen from a good no. of Keynote and Invited Speakers, make networking and learn from others.
- Paper submission is similar to the ICIEV, covering 4~6 pages in IEEE format.
- Mention 'SCIEV' at the beginning of your TITLE.
- These papers will NOT be in in IEEE Xplore, but you have to present your paper in the conference. A panel of top experts will judge various best papers under different categories. They will also help the researchers to work better. The purpose is to allow young researchers to have exposure and learning.
- Certificates for all papers.
- Awards under various tracks will be mentioned for selected papers.
- Some papers from regular submission may be forwarded to SCIEV based on quality & originality.
- Journal Issue: Some papers will be selected for
Int. Journal of Electronics & Informatics (IJEI) (ISSN: 2186-0114).
- Attention: Before you submit your paper, authors are requested to read on dual-submission / plagiarism: CLICK!
IEEE Technical Committee on Pattern Analysis & Machine Intelligence
University of Hyogo
Center for Natural Science & Engineering Research
The ICIEV & ISCMHT provide vibrant opportunities for researchers, industry practitioners and students to share their research experiences, research results, ideas, review of various aspects and practical development experiences on Informatics, Electronics, Computer Vision and related fields. Through various presentations from peer-reviewed accepted papers, Special Talks and networking - the ICIEV & ISCMHT provide the avenue to share knowledge, make networks, and develop a community for the new researchers - based on the experiences of experts. The ICIEV & ISCMHT will open doors for challenging research areas for future.
The ICIEV and ISCMHT welcome you to be part of it - through offering Special Session, Tutorial, Workshop, Special Talk, Panel Discussion, and through submitting your research paper on and related arenas!
Major Topics of Interest in 4 Tracks (not restricted to):
Track: Imaging & Vision
- Computer Vision
- Image Processing
- Pattern Recognition
- Machine Learning
- Medical Image Processing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Remote Sensing & Geoscience
- Biomedical Systems, Applications in Medicine
- Robotics & Mechatronics
- Automation & Control Systems
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Vehicular Electrotechnology
- Computational Intelligence
- Soft Computing
- Fuzzy systems
- Signal Processing
- Electronic Devices
- Optoelectronics & Photonics
- Renewable Energy
- Smart Grid and Sustainable Energy
- Nuclear Energy
- Environmental Engineering and Green Technology
- Antennas and Wireless Propagation
- Electronic Systems
- Circuits and Systems
- Industry Application
- Sensors & Embedded Systems
- Computer Networking
- Communication Systems
- Information Theory
- Mobile Computing
- Informatics & IT
- Computer & Information Systems
- Open Gov Data (including Big Data) Visualization
- Educational Technology, Engineering Education
- Technology's Impacts on Society
- Technology Management
- Software Engineering
- High-Performance Low-Power Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Engineering for Unreached People
Track: Medical Health & Tech
- Engineering in Biology & Health Science
- Healthcare Technology
- Medical Health
- Medical Informatics
University of Hyogo, Japan
A special tour will be arranged for site-seeing. If you have any plan to travel for few more days in Bangladesh, let us know. We can help to plan.
Don't miss this opportunity to attend this conference!
For any query, please write to us.
More on partners and keynote/invited speaker of previous ICIEV series are available in Sponsors