Welcome to the Joint 2018 7th International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV) &
2nd International Conference on Imaging, Vision & Pattern Recognition (icIVPR)!
We are processing for IEEE as Technical Co-sponsor - similar to previous conferences, so that accepted & presented papers can be sent to archive in .
#Mohamed-Slim Alouini, Fellow, IEEE
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, KSA
#Toshio Fukuda, Fellow, IEEE
Nagoya University, Japan
- TBA -- Please propose for Special Session.
- Promising papers can be submitted to SC - so that authors can present in Interactive Poster Presentation during the conference, can have the great opportunity to listen from a good no. of Keynote and Invited Speakers, make networking and learn from others.
- Paper submission: 2~6 pages in IEEE format.
- Mention 'SC: ' at the beginning of your TITLE.
- These papers will NOT be in in IEEE Xplore, but you have to present your paper in the conference. A panel of top experts will judge various best papers under different categories. They will also help the researchers to work better. The purpose is to allow young researchers to have exposure and learning.
- Certificates for all papers.
- Some papers from regular submission may be forwarded to SCIEV based on quality & originality.
- Journal Issue: Some papers will be selected for
Int. Journal of Electronics & Informatics (IJEI) (ISSN: 2186-0114).
- Attention: Before you submit your paper, authors are requested to read on dual-submission / plagiarism: CLICK!
Center for Natural Science & Engineering Research
The ICIEV & icIVPR provide vibrant opportunities for researchers, industry practitioners and students to share their research experiences, research results, ideas, review of various aspects and practical development experiences on Informatics, Electronics, Computer Vision and related fields. Through various presentations from peer-reviewed accepted papers, Special Talks and networking - the ICIEV & icIVPR provide the avenue to share knowledge, make networks, and develop a community for the new researchers - based on the experiences of experts. The ICIEV & icIVPR will open doors for challenging research areas for future.
The ICIEV & icIVPR welcome you to be part of it - through offering Special Session, Tutorial, Workshop, Special Talk, Panel Discussion, and through submitting your research paper on and related arenas!
Major Topics of Interest in 4 Tracks (not restricted to):
Track: Imaging & Vision
- Computer Vision
- Image Processing
- Pattern Recognition
- Machine Learning
- Medical Image Processing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Remote Sensing & Geoscience
- Biomedical Systems, Applications in Medicine
- Robotics & Mechatronics
- Automation & Control Systems
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Vehicular Electrotechnology
- Computational Intelligence
- Soft Computing
- Fuzzy systems
- Signal Processing
- Electronic Devices
- Optoelectronics & Photonics
- Renewable Energy
- Smart Grid and Sustainable Energy
- Nuclear Energy
- Environmental Engineering and Green Technology
- Antennas and Wireless Propagation
- Electronic Systems
- Circuits and Systems
- Industry Application
- Sensors & Embedded Systems
- Computer Networking
- Communication Systems
- Information Theory
- Mobile Computing
- Informatics & IT
- Computer & Information Systems
- Open Gov Data (including Big Data) Visualization
- Educational Technology, Engineering Education
- Technology's Impacts on Society
- Technology Management
- Software Engineering
- High-Performance Low-Power Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Engineering for Unreached People
Track: Medical Health & Tech
- Engineering in Biology & Health Science
- Healthcare Technology
- Medical Health
- Medical Informatics
Kitakyushu International Convention Center, Kokura, Kitakyushu, Japan
Don't miss this opportunity to attend this conference!
For any query, please write to us.
More on partners and keynote/invited speaker of previous ICIEV series are available in Sponsors