Welcome to the ICIEV15!

Attractions/Tourism Information


Please visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Japan (http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/) to check if you need a visa to attend the conference.
If you need a visa, please follow the following steps - so that we can issue the Invitation Letter for temporary visitor visa application in your country:
  • Complete the registration and pay the registration fee first.
  • Please download the information form Click Here, fill up the form and send it to us with email title as - "iciev17: For Visa - need invitation letter".


Venue: University of Hyogo, Himeji, Japan

Access to the Venue:

  • By Air: Use Osaka's Kansai International Airport, Osaka, Japan.
  • Take the bus/train bound for Himeji JR Station.
  • By Bullet Train (Shinkansen): Himeji JR Station.
  • More maps will be provided.
For other route search, please use this English site: http://www.hyperdia.com/en/


Price may vary from time to time. You may use various hotel-related websites.

Attractions/Tourism Information:

JR Pass:Click for details JR Pass to enjoy cheaper rides as many times as you want - all over Japan - read more for conditions. For tourist to cover various places, JR pass is the best choice [financially], but you MUST get the JR Pass from your country. Find details in this website. During the conference, we will provide materials and some possible route plan to cover from one place to another. If you want to take any tour agent to move around by yourself, we can inform about them. Note that Japan is a highly secured place, and September with a lengthy sunshine - you can enjoy and learn from this lovely place! Anything missing!!! Sure! Search web for more info...

If you need any document or invitation letter well-ahead, please contact with us.
We are cordially waiting for your participation!!