International Journal of Computer Vision & Signal Processing (ISSN: 2186-1390)
Peer-review policy of IJCVSP:
The Editors will make a decision on a paper - based on the reviewers' comments, as one of the three states:
- All papers submitted to the IJCVSP are first examined by an Editor.
And the paper which is most likely to meet the editorial criteria of the IJCVSP will be assigned
to at least two referees for review.
- Review result may take several weeks/months, including revision and resubmission period.
We do not accept a paper without a rigorous review process.
- Reviewers' identity will remain undisclosed.
- Author may recommend some reviewers - however, Editors are entitled to consider them or not.
Publish your works with the IJCVSP!
Accept to publish - with Minor Revisions;
- Accept to publish with Major Revision - Authors will be advised to revise the manuscript to address
specific concerns before a final decision is reached, and a short period will be offered to do that.
The paper will be re-reviewed based, and authors must write a cover letter, addressing all concerns of all reviewers.