The conference is technically co-sponsored by IEEE, Waseda University, Japan, Harbin Institute of Technology, China and Kaohsiung University of Applied Science, Taiwan.
Proceedings of RVSP 2013 will be published by the Conference Publishing Service, IEEE Computer Society. Normally, it will be indexed by to IEL INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISTP.
- Vision/signal-based technologies for unreached people/community
- Computer vision-based smart applications
- Medical image processing and applications
- Signal processing-based applications
- Multimedia sensing & sensor-based applications
- Applications on signal transmission (wireless/wired)
- Vision/Sensor/Multimodal-based rehabilitation centers
- & Related areas
- Deadline for paper submission: August 30, 2013
- Date for notification: September 20, 2013
- Date for camera-ready paper submission: October 10, 2013
- Each paper must go through 2 reviewers at least.
- Papers will be archived in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library along with the main conference.
A Best Paper & Best Presenter Award will be awarded.
Journal - Special Issue:
All papers will be selected for submission for a Special Issue in the International Journal of Computer Vision & Signal Processing.
- Md. Atiqur Rahman Ahad
Dept. of Applied Physics, Electronics & Communication Engineering, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
Email: atiqahad [at mark] univdhaka DOT edu
- Syoji Kobashi
University of Hyogo, Japan
Email: kobashi [at mark] eng DOT u-hyogo DOT ac DOT jp
atiqahad [at mark] univdhaka DOT edu
kobashi [at mark] eng DOT u-hyogo DOT ac DOT jp