Welcome to the 2nd International Workshop on Computer Vision and Application (IWCVA)!
It will be held with the 10th ICIEV and 5th IVPR
in Kitakyushu, Fukuoka, Japan during 16 - 20 August, 2021. 2nd IWCVA will be supported by the IEEE Computer Society Bangladesh Chapter, and organized by the CNSER.
Researchers are invited to submit any work on computer vision, imaging or related arenas. Submitted papers can be on methods, applications, in-depth survey works, systems (simple ideas are welcome too), work-in-progress updates, industry reports, etc. These are not for IEEE Xplore & hence, No copyright will be taken and no publication initially.
Some of the selected papers will be considered for chapters in Springer book, or for journal submission in the International Journal of Computer Vision & Signal Processing (ISSN: 2186-1390)
Authors will be able to present their works, and have brainstorming sessions (onsite and online options will be there).
Review Result by: 15 July, 2021
- Submission by: 30 June, 2021
- How to submit? Click for submission:
Then click Create new submission, select Imaging, Vision & Pattern Recognition track, then select Workshop: ... (IWCVA).
- You can visit Facebook Event Link
- Please inform young researchers to join.
- Please print and share the Call for Paper (in PDF)
- Work-in-progress and survey works can be submitted.
- Best Paper Award may be awarded based on the work and presentation.
- Certificates will be provided for the presented participants.
- Vision-based project works can be presented/demonstrated upon acceptance.
- Submission Template: MS Word format, or PDF format.
- Submission site: Submission Link.
- Single Column: 4 to 30 pages (longer pages for the possible selection as Book Chapter / Journal)
- Note that we do not take any copyright and we will not publish this paper (only the Abstract will be in the Proceedings).
You will only present the work during the workshop and do brainstorming session to improve further.
- You can present your published good work with proper reference that it has been published in  - for further brain-storming.
Note that no plagiarism from another sources.
- Quality survey papers are welcome.
- Work-in-progress papers can be submitted as well.
- Richard Hartley
Fellow, IEEE; Fellow, Australian Academy of Science;
Fellow, Australian Mathematical Society;
Distinguished Prof., Australian National University, Australia
Citations in GoogleScholar: About 60,000
- Matthew Turk
Fellow, IEEE; Fellow, IAPR;
President, Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago, USA;
Professor Emeritus, University of California, Santa Barbara
Citations in GoogleScholar: About 41,000
Md Atiqur Rahman Ahad, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh; Osaka University, Japan
Atsushi Inoue, Amazon Web Service, JP
Kazi Md. Rokibul Alam, Khulna University of Engineering & Technology, Bangladesh
Masakazu Morimoto, University of Hyogo, Japan
Md. Kafiul Islam, Independent University, Bangladesh
Mohammad Abu Yousuf, Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh
Mohammad Shafiul Alam, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
Mohammad Shahadat Hossain, University of Chittagong, Bangladesh
Muhammad Aminul Haque Akhand, Khulna University of Engineering & Technology, Bangladesh
Nova Ahmed, North South University, Bangladesh
Rashedul Islam, University of Aizu, Japan
Saadia Binte Alam, University of Hyogo, Japan
Shiqi Yu, Southern University of Science & Technology, China
Trung Thanh Ngo, Osaka University, Japan
Upal Mahbub, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., USA
Valentina Emilia Balas, University of Arad, Romania
Zahidul Islam, Islamic University, Khustia, Bangladesh
Kitakyushu, Japan (onsite and online options will be there)
For any query, please email to atiqahad [AT mark] du DOT ac DOT bd
Don't miss this opportunity to attend this workshop along with the 10th ICIEV and 5th IVPR!
For any query, please write to us.