Welcome to the 4th International Conference on Imaging, Vision & Pattern Recognition (IVPR)!
Similar to the previous 3 IVPR conferences in Bangladesh, Japan and USA - we are processing for IEEE and IEEE Xplore.
- As per the plan, accepted & presented papers will be sent to be archived in IEEE Xplore, once the processing is finished.
- Conference Date: June 22 ~ 25, 2020.
- Selected accepted papers will be invited for BOOK chapters. Authors can decide either IEEE or a Book Chapter.
Authors can present the paper in the conference and then finish the full chapter for the book.
We welcome you to propose Workshop in the conference.
We welcome you to propose TUTORIAL in the conference.
The IVPR provides vibrant opportunities for researchers, industry practitioners and students to share their research experiences, research results, ideas,
review of various aspects and practical development experiences on Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition and related topics.
Through various presentations from peer-reviewed accepted papers, special talks, tutorials, and networking - the IVPR provides an avenue to share knowledge,
make networks, and develop a community for the new researchers - based on the experiences of experts.
The IVPR welcomes you to be a part of it - through offering Special Session, Tutorial, Workshop, Special Talk, Panel Discussion, and through submitting your research paper on and related arenas!
- Promising papers can be submitted to WiP sessions - so that authors can share any innovative ideas, work-in-progress reports during the conference.
We engage a panel of good experts in the related fields to evaluate, advice on emerging topics.
Authors can have the great opportunity to listen from a good no. of Keynote and Invited Speakers, make networking and learn from others.
- Paper submission: 2~6 pages, as per the template.
Note that the page length for regular submission is 6~8 pages.
- Mention 'WiP: ' at the beginning of your TITLE.
- These papers will NOT be in in IEEE Xplore, but you have to present your paper in the conference.
A panel of top experts will judge various best papers under different categories. They will also help the researchers to work better.
The purpose is to allow young researchers to have exposure and learning.
- Certificates for all papers. If any highly-promising WiP papers are found with challenging ideas or theme or scopes, IVPR may offer 'Best WiP Paper Award'.
- Some papers from regular submission may be forwarded to WiP based on quality & originality.
- As the WiP papers will not be in IEEE Xplore, so after the conferences, some of the good papers can be invited for extended version as a book chapter in an edited book series.
These will be decided after the recommendations from the experts who will evaluate the WiP presentations! Don't miss tis learning process!
- Special Issue from selected papers in
Pattern Recognition Letters, Elsevier (under process). Indexing: SCI (5-Year Impact Factor: 2.350), SCOPUS.
- We will decide before the conference on some excellent papers - so that authors can work to extend for the Special Issue and submit during 3 - 30 June 2020.
- Authors may decide not to select IEEE Xplore, so that they can submit an accepted paper, related to this special issue after some extension.
- This will be easier than submitting to IEEE then extending significantly.
- Note that authors should present the paper in the conference for 2nd stage of evaluation by the Session Chairs.
- Special Issue from selected papers in
International Journal of Computer Vision & Signal Processing (IJCVSP). IJCVSP offers FREE to publish & FREE to download for all.
- Attention: Before you submit your paper, authors are requested to read on dual-submission / plagiarism: CLICK!
Center for Natural Science & Engineering Research
Major Topics of Interest (not restricted to):
- Computer Vision
- Image Processing
- Medical Image Processing
- Pattern Recognition
- Machine Learning
- Signal Processing
- Biomedical Engineering
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Computational Intelligence
- Soft Computing
- Fuzzy Logic
Kitakyushu International Conference Center, Kokura, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka, Japan
(The venue is a few minutes' walk from the Kokura JR station that covers Shinkansen train.
The Kitakyushu International Airport and Fukuoka International Airport are the nearest airports.
Accommodations can be available from USD25 ~ USD100+. Within walking distances, there are a good number of hotels and restaurants.)
Don't miss this opportunity to attend this conference!
For any query, please write to us.