Paper submission through
Paper Submission Link.
- Paper submission through Paper Submission Link.
- Authors can submit directly to International Journal of Computer Vision & Signal Processing (IJCVSP), and if a paper is accepted by 30 March, 2020,
then authors can present the paper in the conference, while publishing it in this journal. And the presented paper will not be in IEEE.
However, the Abstract will be published in the printed proceedings.
IJCVSP is FREE to publish & access.
(The concept is similar to the IMWUT journal by ACM - for the ACM UbiComp conference.)
- Select track: IVPR.
- Paper Template: A paper MUST follow the IEEE Paper Template: MSWord / LaTeX (Unix (TAR.GZ)) / LaTeX (Windows (ZIP)).
- Page limit: Regular Manuscript should be within 6~8 pages. However, maximum 2 additional pages will be allowed at an extra charge (visit registration page).
- File size: Files larger than 5 Mb are not prefered. For any uploading problem, please contact us.
- If a paper is not according to the template, or, within page length, then it will not be reviewed and will be rejected.
- Submission is double-blind: so authors MUST NOT add any authors or affiliations or acknowledgement in the manuscript.
You can only add in the final camera-ready submission.
- You MUST ensure that ALL authors are properly included in the CMT with appropriate email addresses during 1st submission.
You can NOT change any author - once you submit. All certificates, proceedings, etc. will be based on the input in the CMT [not on your PDF file].
Therefore, you must make sure that you submit properly.
- Students MUST ensure that you have proper authoriy or permission to submit your paper.
We recieved few cases, where supervisors were discarded as authors in some papers.
So, make sure that you do these properly.
- You must NOT cut&paste images or equations or tables from your another paper/thesis or other sources.
If you need to do for some cases, you MUST cite the references properly and must ensure that these are in good quality/resolution.
Paper status will be confirmed after your paper will be reviewed by at least 2 blind-reviewers.
MicrosoftResearch's CMT for paper submission and log-in.
- If you are a new user, then 'Sign Up' - by clicking 'Sign up' button in that site.
Follow steps by clicking 'Next' from bottom-right...
- Follow the steps and 'Finish' the sign up!
- Then 'Log-in' for paper submission. Click 'Create a new paper submisison' to submit your paper.
- Follow and fill appropriately and finally 'Browse'. Use only *.PDF format your paper to 'Upload' and submit!
- Follow the same procedure to submit more paper with the same user ID.
We are cordially waiting for your participation!!