Paper submission through
Instructions for Camera-ready Submission (after having review results)
- Please do NOT add any copyright and conference-related sections at the top/bottom/Header/Footer of your paper.
We will add these after having the final manuscript.
- New instruction: Keep the FINAL file as you get from IEEE PDF eXpress [see below for instruction]
[Please do NOT change the name of the PDF's name].
Authors MUST pay registration fee, as Early-bird Registration: Visit
Registration page & fill the FORM after payment
Submit/Upload the Copyright form to IEEE [click to download the FORM] -
Visit CMT, and upload the PDF copyright form [after adding the paper title, all authors, signatures, etc.]
along with the Camera-ready paper in the CMT.
- Name the Copyright file as: 'CRxxx.pdf' [xxx is the paper ID. E.g., CR7.pdf, CR200.pdf].
- Other points: IEEE PDF compliance, etc.
- Step 1. Check IEEE ICIEV PDF file compliance (details below).
- Step 2. Submit the final paper through Microsoft CMT [using the same ID you have used in your 1st submission] - after confirming the IEEE PDF check (else, the paper will NOT be included in the IEEE eXplorer, hence, ensure that your paper PDF is IEEE compliant).
- Step 3. Submit Copyright (details below).
- Step 4. Pay registration fee for each paper [details in the Registration Link] and fill the form in that page.
- Step 5. Get your visa [if you need] and plan to attend the conference! Looking forward to see you in ICIEV. For accommodation & travel information - visit Travel Information.
Step 1. Checking IEEE ICIEV PDF file compliance (MUST do this step):
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
- 0. Before Creating a PDF, proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision, no 'Prof/Srudent/Researcher' in your name, nohyperlink in email/website, MUST be in IEEE Template for the paper and references, etc. If you are not native/excellent in English, show your paper to someone native/excellent in English language.
- 1. Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org
a. Click "New Users - Click Here".
b. Enter 46277XP for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new
password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
c. Check that the contact information is still valid, and click "Submit".
Previous users, but using it the first time for a new conference:
a. Enter 46277XP for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.
b. When you click "Login", you'll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click "Continue". By entering your previously used email address and password combination,
you will enable your old account for access to this new conference.
c. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
d. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
a. Enter 46277XP for the Conference ID, email address and password.
- 2. For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
- 3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- 4. Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion"
- 5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
- 6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
|Options (choose one)
||If the PDF submitted fails the PDF
||If you are not satisfied with the IEEE
PDF eXpress-converted PDF:
||If the PDF submitted passed the PDF
Check, or you are satisfied with your
IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF:
||Submit your source file for
conversion by clicking Try again,
then Submit Source Files for
||Resubmit your source file with
corrections (Try again, then Submit
Source Files for Conversion)
||Submit your IEEE Xplorecompatible
PDF [per the conference's
||Read the PDF Check report, then
click "The PDF Check Report" in the
sidebar to get information on
||Submit a PDF by clicking Try again, then Submit
PDF for Checking)
||"Request Technical Help" through
||"Request a Manual Conversion"
through your account
Step 2. Submit the final paper - after confirming the IEEE PDF check (else, the paper will not be included in the IEEE eXplorer) to Microsoft CMT - as before during the 1st submission:
Visit CMT and
submit the Final Paper. No need to delete previous paper.
Please ensure that you update the CMT properly with all authors, their emails, affiliations, etc. -
exactly as these are mentioned in the paper in PDF. We will use these information for pritend proceedings, final porgram, awards, certificates, etc. - and we will not use the information from the PDF for these purpsoes. Hence, ensure that you update the CMT information when you submit your final version. Please try several times and read CMT's instructions before you mail for any query - as these are simple to do! Thank you for your patience.
Step 3. IEEE Copyright Requirement:
The title/authors in the copyright form must match exactly.
Submit/Upload the Copyright form to IEEE [click to download the FORM] - Visit CMT, and upload the PDF copyright form [after adding the paper title, all authors, signatures, etc.]
Do not email us. Copyright only to IEEE. Submission website - CMT.
Step 4. Pay registrion fee:
Pay registration fee for each paper.
Step 5. See you!
Visit for travel info, accommodation info, etc.. If you have any query on travel, do not hesitate to ask us.
ISBN from IEEE:
We are cordially waiting for your participation!!