Click for FINAL Program (short)
Click for Detailed Program
No-show papers will not be sent to IEEE Xplore.
See you in the conference.
Welcome to the 6th International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV)
7th International Symposium in Computational Medical and Health Technology (ISCMHT)!
IEEE & IEEE Computer Society are the Technical Co-sponsor & hence, papers will be sent to archive in .
#Mohamed-Slim Alouini, Fellow, IEEE
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, KSA
#Toshio Fukuda, Fellow, IEEE
Nagoya University, Japan
Kindai University Faculty of Medicine, JAPAN
Title: Advanced CT and MR imaging for improving diagnosis and treatment quality
University of Twente, The Netherlands
#V.R. Singh, Life Fellow, IEEE
National Physical Laboratory, India
Title: Advance U-health Care Systems
Vice-President, Osaka University, Japan
Shimane University, School of Medicine, JAPAN
Title: Towards knowledge discovery from heterogeneous time-series medical databases
Mizuho Information and Research Institute, Inc., Tokyo, JAPAN
Title: Modeling of Nano-Bio Interfaces based on Atomic Scale Simulations
Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan
Kobe University, JAPAN
Title: The Application to Maritime Society of the Patch-type Device
Kyoto University, JAPAN
Title: Microfluidic Manipulation Based on Thermoplasmonic Marangoni Effect
Osaka University Dental Hospital, Dental Informatics, JAPAN
Title: Human Fricatives
Loughborough University, UK
Eastern Washington University, USA
Title: Validation of a health education model: a hybrid approach
Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, JAPAN
Taipei Tech, Taipei, Taiwan
Title: Recent Advance in HYPERSPECTRAL Sensors and Applications
Hyogo College of Medicine, JAPAN, Kyoto University, JAPAN
Title: Investigation on Swallowing Disorder in Biometric Data Measurement
- Special Session: DPPG: Data for Policy and Public Good
- Special Session: TEBOS: Tissue Engineering and Bioartificial Organ System
- Special Session: CIHSA: Computational Intelligence for Health-care Systems and Applications
- Special Session: DO: Digital Oilfield
- Special Session: MLMIA: Machine Learning for Medical Image Analysis and Computer Vision
- Special Session: BHR: Recent Trends on Hand-writing Recognition
- Promising papers can be submitted to SCIEV - so that authors can present in Interactive Poster Presentation during the conference, can have the great opportunity to listen from a good no. of Keynote and Invited Speakers, make networking and learn from others.
- Paper submission is similar to the ICIEV, covering 4~6 pages in IEEE format.
- Mention 'SCIEV' at the beginning of your TITLE.
- These papers will NOT be in in IEEE Xplore, but you have to present your paper in the conference. A panel of top experts will judge various best papers under different categories. They will also help the researchers to work better. The purpose is to allow young researchers to have exposure and learning.
- Certificates for all papers.
- Some papers from regular submission may be forwarded to SCIEV based on quality & originality.
- Journal Issue: Some papers will be selected for
Int. Journal of Electronics & Informatics (IJEI) (ISSN: 2186-0114).
- Attention: Before you submit your paper, authors are requested to read on dual-submission / plagiarism: CLICK!
IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Technical Committee on Pattern Analysis & Machine Intelligence
The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers
The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE)
The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan (IEEJ)
The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (JSME)
Japan Institute of Navigation (JIN)
Japan Ergonomics Society (JES)
Human Interface Society (HIS)
University of Hyogo
Center for Natural Science & Engineering Research
The ICIEV & ISCMHT provide vibrant opportunities for researchers, industry practitioners and students to share their research experiences, research results, ideas, review of various aspects and practical development experiences on Informatics, Electronics, Computer Vision and related fields. Through various presentations from peer-reviewed accepted papers, Special Talks and networking - the ICIEV & ISCMHT provide the avenue to share knowledge, make networks, and develop a community for the new researchers - based on the experiences of experts. The ICIEV & ISCMHT will open doors for challenging research areas for future.
The ICIEV and ISCMHT welcome you to be part of it - through offering Special Session, Tutorial, Workshop, Special Talk, Panel Discussion, and through submitting your research paper on and related arenas!
Major Topics of Interest in 4 Tracks (not restricted to):
Track: Imaging & Vision
- Computer Vision
- Image Processing
- Pattern Recognition
- Machine Learning
- Medical Image Processing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Remote Sensing & Geoscience
- Biomedical Systems, Applications in Medicine
- Robotics & Mechatronics
- Automation & Control Systems
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Vehicular Electrotechnology
- Computational Intelligence
- Soft Computing
- Fuzzy systems
- Signal Processing
- Electronic Devices
- Optoelectronics & Photonics
- Renewable Energy
- Smart Grid and Sustainable Energy
- Nuclear Energy
- Environmental Engineering and Green Technology
- Antennas and Wireless Propagation
- Electronic Systems
- Circuits and Systems
- Industry Application
- Sensors & Embedded Systems
- Computer Networking
- Communication Systems
- Information Theory
- Mobile Computing
- Informatics & IT
- Computer & Information Systems
- Open Gov Data (including Big Data) Visualization
- Educational Technology, Engineering Education
- Technology's Impacts on Society
- Technology Management
- Software Engineering
- High-Performance Low-Power Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Engineering for Unreached People
Track: Medical Health & Tech
- Engineering in Biology & Health Science
- Healthcare Technology
- Medical Health
- Medical Informatics
University of Hyogo (Hyogo kenritsu daigaku), Himeji, Japan.
Address: Japan, Postcode: 671-2280, Hyogo Prefecture, Himeji, Shosha, 2167
Phone: +81 79-267-4806
Don't miss this opportunity to attend this conference!
For any query, please write to us.
More on partners and keynote/invited speaker of previous ICIEV series are available in Sponsors