Attention: NO to plagiarism!
Some frequently asked questions regarding Submission:
- Paper submission through Microsoft Research's CMT.
- Paper Template: A paper MUST follow the Paper Template: MSWord.
- Copyright form: Download Copyright Form & attach it to CMT as Supplementary Material during final submission.
- Page limit: Manuscript can be within 4~6 pages. However, maximum 2 additional pages will be allowed at an extra charge (US$100 per extra page).
- File size: Files larger than 2 Mb are not preferred. For any uploading problem, please contact us.
- If a paper is not according to the template, and less than 3 pages or more than 8 pages, then it will not be reviewed and will be rejected.
- You must ensure that all authors are properly included in the CMT with appropriate email addresses. You can NOT change any author, name, email, affiliation - once you submit.
- Students MUST ensure that you have proper authority or permission to submit your paper. We received few cases, where supervisors are discarded as author in the paper. So, make sure that you do these properly.
- You must NOT cut&paste images or equations or tables from your another paper/thesis or other sources. If you need to do for some cases, you MUST cite the reference properly and must ensure that it is in good quality.
Paper status will be confirmed after your paper will be reviewed by at least 2 blind-reviewers.
- Visit MicrosoftResearch's CMT for paper submission and log-in.
- If you are a new user, then 'Sign Up' - by clicking 'Sign up' button in that site. Follow steps by clicking 'Next' from bottom-right...
- Follow the steps and 'Finish' the sign up!
- Then 'Log-in' for paper submission. Click 'Create a new paper submisison' to submit your paper.
- Follow and fill appropriately and finally 'Browse'. Use only *.PDF/*.DOC format (not *.docx or other formats) your paper to 'Upload' and submit!
- Follow the same procedure to submit more paper with the same user ID.
We are cordially waiting for your participation!!
Be part of it!