The International Conference on Green Energy and Technologies (ICGET13) welcomes you to submit your research findings and experiences related to green/renewable energy and green technologies. The Conference will have Invited Speakers from academia and industry, technical sessions and panel discussion - through which - the ICGET will explore and discuss various issues that are related to the theme of this Conference. The motto of the ICGET to share and discuss cutting-edge issues on green energy and technologies, as well as, to share ideas on how we can move from the experiences of advanced parts of the World towards the developing regions, and work together for a better World.
Inform others and be part of it!
All papers will be peer-reviewed and published in Proceedings with ISSN.
Topics of Interest (not limited to):
- Green Energy
- Green Chemistry
- Solar Energy, Wind Energy, etc.
- Green Technologies
- Energy-saving Technologies
- Green Growth - Policy, Laws, Pilot Projects, etc.
- Social, Political & Economic Aspects on Green Growth
- Green/Clean Technologies in Industry & Business Sectors
- Green ICT
- Energy-efficient/aware Computing, Networking & Data Centers
- Sustainable Bio-energy Issues
- Green Growth for Technologically-unreached People
Paper Submission site: Courtesy to MicrosoftResearch's CMT.