Instructions for Final Submission (after having review results)
- If your paper's status is 'REJECT' - no need to submit anymore.
- If your paper's status is 'ACCEPT' - submit with modifications as per the review-comments & finish your registration. Read
on camera-ready submission and registration.
- If your paper's status is 'Accept (almost) with MAJOR Revision' - make your 1st page with each review comment & reply where you updated/modified/etc. Then add your paper & submit with modifications as per the review-comments. Program Committee will confirm you shortly, and once you get confirmation email from the ICGET - only then you will finish your registration and resubmit your paper [after removing the 1st page]. Wait for our confirmation email & we will allow time for submission & registration, if your paper gets accepted finally. Read
on camera-ready submission and registration.
- Step 1. Check IEEE ICGET PDF file compliance (details below).
Make sure that you add the following sentence at the bottom of your 1st page [not all pages] as footer:
978-1-5090-0169-9/15/$31.00 ©2015 IEEE
- Step 2. Submit the final paper through Microsoft CMT [using the same ID you have used in your 1st submission] - after confirming the IEEE PDF check (else, the paper will NOT be included in the IEEE eXplorer, hence, ensure that your paper PDF is IEEE compliant).
- Step 3. Submit [download] IEEE Copyright form (details below).
- Step 4. Pay registration fee for each paper [details in the Registration Link] and fill the form in that page.
- Step 5. Get your visa [if you need] and plan to attend the conference! Looking forward to see you in ICGET. For accommodation & travel information - visit
Step 1. Checking IEEE ICGET PDF file compliance (MUST do this step):
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
- 0. Before Creating a PDF, proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision, no 'Prof/Srudent/Researcher' in your name, nohyperlink in email/website, MUST be in IEEE Template for the paper and references, etc. If you are not native/excellent in English, show your paper to someone native/excellent in English language.
- 1. Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org
a. Click "New Users - Click Here".
b. Enter 36911X for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new
password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
c. Check that the contact information is still valid, and click "Submit".
Previous users, but using it the first time for a new conference:
a. Enter 36911X for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.
b. When you click "Login", you'll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click "Continue". By entering your previously used email address and password combination,
you will enable your old account for access to this new conference.
c. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
d. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
a. Enter 36911X for the Conference ID, email address and password.
- 2. For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
- 3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- 4. Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion"
- 5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
- 6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
|Options (choose one)
||If the PDF submitted fails the PDF
||If you are not satisfied with the IEEE
PDF eXpress-converted PDF:
||If the PDF submitted passed the PDF
Check, or you are satisfied with your
IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF:
||Submit your source file for
conversion by clicking Try again,
then Submit Source Files for
||Resubmit your source file with
corrections (Try again, then Submit
Source Files for Conversion)
||Submit your IEEE Xplorecompatible
PDF [per the conference's
||Read the PDF Check report, then
click "The PDF Check Report" in the
sidebar to get information on
||Submit a PDF by clicking Try again, then Submit
PDF for Checking)
||"Request Technical Help" through
||"Request a Manual Conversion"
through your account
Step 2. Submit the final paper - after confirming the IEEE PDF check (else, the paper will not be included in the IEEE eXplorer) to Microsoft CMT - as before during the 1st submission:
Visit https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/ICGET2015/Protected/Author/ and submit the Final Paper. No need to delete previous paper.
Please ensure that you update the CMT properly with all authors, their emails, affiliations, etc. - exactly as these are mentioned in the paper in PDF. We will use these information for pritend proceedings, final porgram, awards, certificates, etc. - and we will not use the information from the PDF for these purpsoes. Hence, ensure that you update the CMT information when you submit your final version. Please try several times and read CMT's instructions before you mail for any query - as these are simple to do! Thank you for your patience.
Step 3. IEEE Copyright Requirement:
The title/authors in the copyright form must match exactly.
Submission website - CMT has built-in support for submitting IEEE copyright form. Authors will be redirected to IEEE eCF site to submit copyright form.
Click on the Submit IEEE Copyright form link (which initiates eCF). Please read instructions carefully. Submit for each paper - separately. It can be done once for each paper and the copyright-holder/Supervisor/Responsible author/co-author should do it and you must inform ALL co-authors [if any] about this copyright form. After filling out the IEEE copyright form on eCF site, Authors need to download the form and upload it into CMT. You do not need to send the copyright form to the committee - just submit to the CMT.
If you fail to do so, your paper can not be processed further, as per the IEEE.
Find IEEE Copyright Form details from IEEE website. If you face any problem in eCR, then
download this Copyright DOC form, fill it properly and upload to CMT in the Copyright option - not as a Supplementary Material, and do not email us. Copyright only to IEEE.
Step 4. Pay registrion fee:
Pay registration fee for each paper: Visit for registration details. Note that one registration is for one paper only, and the presenting author will do the registration. Any number of co-authors can join the conference and all need to do their registrations separately.
Please scan the payment slip or related document - and attach to the CMT as Supplementary Material, which you will find in the CMT. Upload this document if it is applicable to you.
Step 5. See you!
Visit for travel info, accommodation info, etc.. If you have any query on travel, do not hesitate to ask us.
Attention: NO to plagiarism!
Some frequently asked questions regarding Submission:
- Paper submission through Microsoft Research's CMT.
- Paper Template: A paper MUST follow the Paper Template: MSWord.
- Copyright form: Download Copyright Form & attach it to CMT as Supplementary Material during final submission.
- Page limit: Manuscript can be within 4~6 pages. However, maximum 2 additional pages will be allowed at an extra charge (US$100 per extra page).
- File size: Files larger than 2 Mb are not preferred. For any uploading problem, please contact us.
- If a paper is not according to the template, and less than 3 pages or more than 8 pages, then it will not be reviewed and will be rejected.
- You must ensure that all authors are properly included in the CMT with appropriate email addresses. You can NOT change any author, name, email, affiliation - once you submit.
- Students MUST ensure that you have proper authority or permission to submit your paper. We received few cases, where supervisors are discarded as author in the paper. So, make sure that you do these properly.
- You must NOT cut&paste images or equations or tables from your another paper/thesis or other sources. If you need to do for some cases, you MUST cite the reference properly and must ensure that it is in good quality.
Paper status will be confirmed after your paper will be reviewed by at least 2 blind-reviewers.
- Visit MicrosoftResearch's CMT for paper submission and log-in.
- If you are a new user, then 'Sign Up' - by clicking 'Sign up' button in that site. Follow steps by clicking 'Next' from bottom-right...
- Follow the steps and 'Finish' the sign up!
- Then 'Log-in' for paper submission. Click 'Create a new paper submisison' to submit your paper.
- Follow and fill appropriately and finally 'Browse'. Use only *.PDF/*.DOC format (not *.docx or other formats) your paper to 'Upload' and submit!
- Follow the same procedure to submit more paper with the same user ID.
We are cordially waiting for your participation!!
Be part of it!